LANGJU eco-friendly non-stick oval enamel Cast Iron Casserole
Place of Origin
LANGJU or Can be done as your requirement
Based on customer request
cast iron, enamel
- Cast Iron Cookware
- Cast Iron can be used on the stovetop, in the oven and under the grill. It's suitable for use on all heat sources including electric, gas, ceramic, halogen top & induction.
- Cast Iron is one of the most efficient materials for absorbing, conducting and distributing heat evenly throughout the cookware. You will find that foods that have been cooked in cast iron pots retain a lot more moisture than normal pots, leaving the foods both tender and flavourful. Just be sure to serve it on a trivet to protect your table while serving!
- Cast Iron shouldn't be used on high heat, best cooking results are obtained on low to medium settings. Using Cast Iron on high settings may result in the enamel chipping.
- Before using your Cast Iron cookware, wash it in soapy hot water and dry thoroughly. After using the cookware, allow it to cool before immersing it in water. Do not use steel wool or other abrasives on your enamel-coated cast iron cookware, as doing so will damage the enamel. If needed, fill your pan with warm water, let it sit for about 20 minutes to loosen any stuck-on food, and wash with soapy water. A special cleaner is available but is not necessary. Always dry your cookware after washing it.
- Enamel Cast Iron
- Enamel cast iron is a traditional, highly resistant material.
- Perfectly suited for simmering food.
- It is the best material for holding and distributing heat evenly.
- It gives the perfect solution by using less heat than other types of cookware.
Packaging & Shipping:
For every product, we have a normal package and top-grade package, we also accept gift design package and other customized. Certificate:
Firstly we put your product into a plastic bag to avoid the dust,
Secondly, put it in a small cardboard box, set the block if necessary.
After that put several small boxes into a big cardboard case, It depends on the products' size that you choose, usually 4 or 6 packed in a cardboard case.
If you need more about package information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We have our own factory, using "self-produced self-marketing" business model, reducing the cost of intermediate links.
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples. The sample is free, but you should pay the freight.
Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Usually the delivery time will be 25-45 days. It also depends on the quantity or any requirement you ask. Pls contact us for an exact answer.
Q: Can you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, Size, material, quantity, design, packing solution and so on, will depend on your requests, and your logo will be customized on our products.
Product Categories : Cast iron casserole&cocotte